Permits and Forms

Beginning in 2022 If the work being completed with any of the following permits is associated with a structure that is required to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy all the work and conditions of the applicable permits must be completed before occupancy will be given. This will be done through requiring the developer to obtain a completed Cache County Public Works and Fire District Pre-Occupancy Checklist prior to receiving their Certificate of Occupancy from the Building Department.

The Engineering Division issues multiple permits that may be required for development in the County. Below are the different permits that the engineering Department issues.

Encroachment Permits
An encroachment is required to perform any work in the County right-of-way or on County owned property.

Land Disturbance Permits
A land disturbance permit is required for any development that will disturb more than 5000 square feet or occurs near a sensitive area.

Floodplain Development Permit
A flood development Permit is required for any development that occurs in the Special Flood Hazard Area.